1. Fit your mask around the nose and use a lens defogger.
2. Wash your glasses every day
3. Use artificial tears to prevent eye irritation and subsequent rubbing
4. If you scratch your eye when wearing a mask, see your eye care professional as soon as possible
5. Wash your hands well when using contacts and avoid touching them after they are in.
6. Breath and relax
The Optometrist at Green Eye Care can help explain these eye care tips and more. To see Dr. Neil Satija please make an appointment here or give us a call at (347) 757-5475 We serve patients in Harlem, NY, and nearby areas such as the Bronx.
Please use the form below to request an appointment. Our team will connect with you shortly to confirm your appointment. Thank you!
One fine body…